Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Casting Call: Me

There's nothing surreal about me.  I'm here.  I'm living.  I'm a turbulent force in this dynamic universe.

As a communicator, I am constantly searching for new ways to translate my thoughts and ideas.  Taking a multimedia based course was a reasonable remedy.  I would consider myself proficient in most Microsoft programs and have worked quite a bit with design programs such as Photoshop and InDesign, but I am aware that there is always more that can be learned.  My reasoning for taking this class, is thus to gain a fuller understanding of these programs and unlock hidden tools that I was not privy to before.  This portfolio, with great hopes, will allow me to track my progress and in itself be a resource to display my learned skills for future employers.  After all, a person willing to learn, is a person fluent in patience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment